quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2020

Aula de Inglês 2° e 3° Ano A

 Good morning, students!!

How are you?💕

Na aula de hoje iremos ver nosso conhecimento com estes pequenos textos em comum. Portanto, quero que copie-os e façam um vocabulário de palavras que vocês já conhecem, logo abaixo do mesmo. Não esqueçam de colocar a data da aula, por favor!

CAROL

It was my birthday. My boyfriend Daniel came to my house to take me out for dinner. I opened the door, and he had a big bunch of flowers and a very nice car. He rented the car just to take me out. I was really surprised.

MICHAEL

I went to our house in the country with my Family. It’s a small house in a village in the mountains. We often go there at the weekends and we usually go there for a few weeks in the summer. It was really hot when we went this weekend. It was 35 degrees. I was surprised because it’s July. It’s usually cold.

Good classes!!
Teacher Marivânia Rocha!!🌼🍃